Under Offer | property type: Villa
247c Amelia Street, Westminster
Under Offer by Team JOE & KAREN
Team Joe & Karen present this Private Rear Villa in a small group of three, close to the Balcatta border, easy access to Wanneroo Road, walk to Northlands shopping centre and public transport on your doorstep.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with Brand New Carpets and Stylish window treatments
- Main bedroom has split system reverse cycle A/C, walk in robes and en-suite Bathroom
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Open Plan Living with defined Dining and Lounge area, A/C & North Facing windows
- Modern neutral décor throughout, Freshly Painted
- Stylish Kitchen with dish washer, loads of cupboards and bench space
- Ideal Private Rear “Zen” style cedar-lined covered Court Yard
- Internal Laundry with its own Drying Court Yard
- Large Double Garage with extra rear storage
- Second Bathroom has Bath, Shower and separate Toilet
- Alarm system
- No Strata fees!
- No Common walls!
Fresh after a Mini Makeover, This property will surely tick many of your ‘must have’ boxes!
What the sellers have to say...
"We found the easy walk to the cafes (Fur babies, Patisserie) and restaurants (Italian and Chinese) at the Getaway Outdoors centre were very handy. Also the Westminster IGA centre inc chemist, fish & chips, or Nollamara IGA centre with its chemist, bottle shop and Kakulas Sisters outlet are walking distance.
For those with kids, Westminster kindy and primary school are an easy walk as well, as is the bowls club if that’s more their thing.
The recent changes to the Charles St bus lane near Perth now means the special peak period commuter bus now takes 25 mins from Amelia St to the Perth busport. Not bad for a morning commute time to the city! Another bus along Amelia st links you to Stirling Train Station and Mirrabooka Square shop."
Sounds like a Winner!
Land size 248 ?
Floor area 106 ?
Water rates: TBA
Council Rates: TBA