$970,000-$990,000 | property type: House
22 Phillips Street, Dianella
PARK SIDE ENTERTAINER
This attractive single storey home with high ceilings is ideally located in a quiet street across the road from a manicured park with lots of trees/ playground. The view of this magnificent park can be enjoyed from the front verandah and from the extra large main bedroom with its ceiling to floor windows .
This modern home has all the modern conveniences namely ducted air conditioner, ducted vacuum system, valet intercom, LED lights, theatre room as well as solar power panels which greatly reduce the electrical bill when operating all these appliances. ( Average electrical cost enjoyed by the current owners is $70p/m for the period February 2017/February 2018).
In the main king-size bedroom there is lots of storage and the elegant ensuite bathroom has double vanity and huge shower.
The attractive entrance hall with its wide access doors and huge passage way and coffered ceilings welcomes you into this elegant and versatile home.
The fully equipped theatre room with plush carpet and surround sound ( including screen, projector, speakers and lounge chairs) will provide all year round entertainment.
The chef kitchen situated at the heart of the home and accessed from the alfresco area has granite bench tops and glass splash back, electric induction cooktop, oven and steam oven and plenty of cupboards.
The meals room overlooking the garden is large enough to accommodate for large gatherings and the family area with its gas log fire place ( remote control) is the ideal place to relax and enjoy a drink.
The alfresco area with its wooden decking provides a year round entertainment area with its built-in-BBQ , sink and bar fridge overlooking the well established garden with fruit tress ( lemon, mandarin and mango).
The double brick and tile workshop with 3 phase power and remote roller door access is the ideal multi-purpose space with sufficient workspace, storage space and extra parking area.
Home has 4 generous bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms , chef kitchen/ meals and family area, theatre room, activity area, generous size laundry room, alfresco under the main roof, workshop, double remote lock up garage and bore/reticulated garden.
* 4 generous size bedrooms with built-in-robes and fans
* 2 bathrooms ( huge showers, double vanity and one with bath tube)
* Chef kitchen with galaxy granite bench tops and glass splash back plus induction cook top, steam oven, conventional oven and dishwasher
* Huge cinema room with 120inch projector screen and Epson 3D HD included, surround sound, TV cabinet and lounge chairs included.
* Separate wing with activity room/ office
* Large Workshop with remote roller door access plus 3 phase power
* Double remote lock up garage with access to the rear garden
* Generous size laundry room
* Powder Room
* Decked Alfresco area under main roof serviced by the kitchen, with built in BBQ (gas off mains) sink and bar fridge
* Solar panels ( panels and inverter)
* Daikon ducted reverse cycle air conditioner with zone control
* Valet intercom with video to the front door and between rooms including back garage/ workshop
* Crimsafe security screens installed to doors and windows
* LED lights throughout, dimming in living and office area
* Multiple hardwire network access throughout the house
* Ducted vacuum system
* Window treatments and rollout blackout curtain in all the bedrooms
* Security Alarm System
* Porcelain tiles and floor/boards
* Bore/ Reticulated gardens ( auto)
* Full sized basketball ring and backboard
* Gas Hot Water System
* Solar Power
Builder: Summit Homes
Land Area: 776sqm